Evaporators are used where natural gas evaporation does not provide a sufficient quantity. A larger quantity of the gaseous phase is obtained through heating up the liquid phase of LPG. We provide implementation, including commissioning and complete service.
- obtaining the required quantity of gas when natural evaporation cannot be provided taking into account the ambient temperature
- prevention of gas condensation and tank freezing
100% utilization of LPG in the tank
- increased capacity of the system without adding more tanks
- elimination of the heavy harmful LPG fraction residues
- prevention of propane-butane separation, constant combustion properties
Types of Evaporators
|dry – electric||(station capacity range from 100 to 600kg/h of liquid LPG)|
|hot-water||(station capacity range from 100 to 1,000kg/h of liquid LPG)|
According to the customer’s needs, we deliver the evaporator station technology on a joint, self-contained frame, in a separate object, as a protection against external effects, such as container or kiosk.
- preparation of the proposal
- budget assessment
- preparation of project documentation
- implementation of all deliveries and installations
- operating documentation
Do you want to ask us something? Write us. Our specialist will respond to your inquiry within 1 week.